Your choice of size and colour of these excellent touring, festival or
fishing tent from Yellowstone.
All tents have handy porch areas complete with groundsheets ideal for
leaving your muddy boots and bits outside the main sleeping area of your
2, 3 or 4 berth/ person tent
Waterproof rating: 3000mm Hydrostatic Head (more that waterproof
enough for most UK weather)
Easy to pitch with large access door, prefect for easy access
Porch groundsheet attached to bedroom
Pre-attached guy lines & integral groundsheet, keeps tent stable and
damp out of bedroom area
Taped Seams - further reinforces the waterproof rating of the tent
Materials: Outer - 190T Polyester with PU coating
Inner Tent: 170T Breathable Polyester
Groundsheet: 120g/m2 Polyethylene
Poles: 3 x 7.9mm Fibreglass
Your choice of colour
Size: Outer - L310 x W210 x H130cm
Pack size: 62 x 13 x 13cm
Size: Outer - L310 x W220 x H130cm
Pack size: 66 x 15 x 15cm
Size: Outer - L330 x W240 x H130cm
Pack size: 67 x 15 x 15cm
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org