The Holly Springs 6 is a spacious, easy to
pitch, family tunnel tent, packed full of features to ensure comfortable
outdoor living for families.
Featuring a bright and airy central living area with large windows with
covers, the Holly Springs offers plenty of room to shelter on the
campsite should the weather take a turn for the worse.
The vis à vis BlackOut Bedroom configuration provides extra privacy,
perfect for families with older children or couples. The revolutionary
extra-large, BlackOut Bedrooms block out up to 99% of light for a longer
sleep and prevents you waking with first light.
Heavy rain is no match for the polyester flysheet which has a
hydrostatic head of 4,000mm as well as fully taped seams, combined with
the tough and integrated polyethylene groundsheet, you’re assured a dry
and bug-free interior while the peak over the door provides shelter on
entry and exit.
For peace of mind, all tent fabrics are fire retardant for greater peace
of mind. Extra security is provided thanks to the zipper stoppers on the
tent doors, this ensures that zips are always within easy reach in the
event of an emergency, even for children.
Capacity: 6 person
Set up: Pitch in one
Groundsheet: PE - Sewn In
Outer fabric: Polyester, PU coated
Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester, No-se-um mesh
Seams: Taped seams
Polyester carry bag: Included
Pack size: 78 x 39 x 32 cm
Weight: 21.7 kg
Water column: 4000mm
BlackOut Bedroom® - blocks daylight
The revolutionary sleep system from Coleman® is ideal for parents or
anyone who is sensitive to daylight. BlackOut Bedroom® blocks up to 99%
of daylight from entering the sleeping area, helping you get a longer
and more restful sleep - whatever time of day. WINNER of the Camping
Magazine's 2016 Editor's choice Awards in the Best Camping Innovation
Extra Large Bedrooms
Coleman XXL Bedrooms are designed to be mores spacious than the average
tent bedroom. Comfortably accommodating our larger double air beds, they
offer plenty of space to make your camping trip more enjoyable and
helping you get a better night sleep, in the great outdoors!
Highly flexible and lightweight fibreglass poles guarantee a good
response to wind and storms.
Fire Retardant - safety first!
The fire retardant characteristic of our material ensures that the
fabric will not flare dangerously out of control and will self
extinguish, giving time to escape in the event of an emergency.
WeatherTec™ - offering comfort and protection when enjoying the outdoors
A fabric's waterproof properties are measured using a rating called its
hydrostatic head. If a tent has a hydrostatic head of 3000mm it means
that a 3 metre column of water can be placed on its surface before any
drops will show through the underside of the fabric. (The Ministry of
Defence in the UK classifies fabric with a hydrostatic head of 800mm+ as
There are many other factors which influence the performance of tent in
tough weather conditions. Coleman use the latest technology and a
rigorous testing regime to ensure that we keep you protected at all
times - whatever the weather.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com