Gas consumption: 225 g/h
Boil time: 8min at 3m/s wind speed, 3min 35 sec at 0m/s wind speed
Size: 9.1 x 4.3 x 8.6cm
Lightweight and compact textile carry pouch included
Weight: 102 g
Fuel source: Coleman® Xtreme Gas and Coleman® Performance Gas
Run time on Coleman® C300 cartridge: 60min
Carry bag: 100% Polyester
The Coleman FyreLite Start is an excellent value backpacking stove which
offers an outstanding weight to power ratio.
Ideal for backpackers or wild campers when weight is a priority, the
stove weighs just 102g and has an impressive power output of 3,200W.
Thanks to the burner’s integrated wind baffle, the stove offers great
performance in windy conditions.
Sturdy, anti-slide pan supports make cooking on the stove easy and when
not in use, the supports fold compactly away for convenient
transportation and storage. The FyreLite Start stove also comes with a
The FyreLite Start is compatible with our Xtreme Gas and Performance Gas
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org