FREE Camping and Caravanning Club Membership when you buy selected
Coleman Mackenzie and Valdes Family Tents.
To claim your FREE membership: Once you have purchased your qualifying
Coleman Family Tent, just follow the instructions on the Coleman website
Capacity: 6 person
Set up: Inflatable
Poles: TPU Tube in PE140 Sleeve (Air). Additional Oxford 150D Layer
Groundsheet: PE, welded, fully integrated
Outer fabric: Polyester PU coated/ Fire retardant
Inner fabric: Breathable Polyester Polyester PU coated No-see-um mesh
Seams: Taped seams
Carry bag: Included, Polyester
Pack size: 78 x 58 x 48 cm
Water column: 4500mm
Valdes 6XL delivers on all fronts. This
tent is bursting with features and has been designed to make life
outdoors as relaxing, convenient and comfortable as possible. The
generous living area is bright and airy and provides plenty of space for
dining together or storing camping equipment and bags, while the
extra-large porch can house a table and chairs, providing the perfect
place to relax and watch the world go by. For peace of mind, the tentís
fabric are also fire retardant and extra security is provided thanks to
the zipper stoppers on the tent doors, this ensures that zips are always
within easy reach in the event of an emergency, even for children.
Thanks to the FastPitch Air technology, this spacious family tent can be
effortlessly set-up by one person in under 10 minutes. The 3-layer
air-poles with high pressure valves are extremely robust and durable,
providing stability and protection even in high winds.
The revolutionary BlackOut Bedrooms block out up to 99% of daylight,
helping you and your family get a longer, more restful sleep, whatever
time you choose to go to bed or get up in the morning. They are also
more spacious than the average tent bedroom, comfortably accommodating
our larger double airbeds.
Heavy rain is no match for the polyester flysheet which has an
impressive hydrostatic head of 4500mm, this combined with the tough,
integrated polyethylene groundsheet ensures a dry and bug-free interior.
For convenience, the patented, rigid hinged door makes it quick and easy
to come and go from your tent without having to unzip the doors, while
the addition of Colemanís UVGuard with an SPF50 will protect your family
from the sunís ultraviolet rays.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com