FREE Aerobed Double Airbed with built-in 240v pump when you buy selected
Coleman Family Tents.
To claim your FREE Aerobed® Double Airbed: Once you have purchased your
qualifying Coleman Family Tent, just follow the instructions on the
Coleman website : https://www.coleman.eu/uk/t-UK_Promo_Aerobed.aspx
FREE Camping and Caravanning Club Membership when you buy selected
Coleman Mackenzie and Valdes Family Tents.
To claim your FREE membership: Once you have purchased your qualifying
Coleman Family Tent, just follow the instructions on the Coleman website
Coleman FastPitch Air - Valdes 4 Tent
The FastPitch™ Air - Valdes can easily be
inflated, pitched and dismantled in minutes thanks to a revolutionary
new Coleman® technology. Expertly designed to maximise living space and
head height, the Coleman® Valdes Tent is effortless to pitch and will be
up in minutes. Whether you're heading for a weekend away with the family
or going to a festival with a group of friends, this new construction
ensures you can rapidly pitch a spacious tent with full head height,
generous living quarters and amazing blackout bedrooms with incredible
ease. This advanced tent features BlackOut Bedrooms® for a better
night's sleep, and a convenient hinge door, making it the perfect option
for any getaway.
Rigid D Hinged Door - The Rigid door and its door frame increases the
tents structural integrity making it feel more like a home away from
home. Ideal for family and group camping, you can close the tent door
without needing to zip it, making your tent and belongings more
accessible without having everything on display or needing to
continually use noisy zippers when coming or going.
BlackOut Bedrooms® - Blocks up to 99% of dayight from your
bedroom Coleman® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® is a
revolutionary new sleep system for campers. Ideal for parents or
anyone who is sensitive to daylight, our patent pending technology
blocks up to 99% of daylight penetrating the bedroom - helping you get
a longer, more restful sleep whatever time you choose to go to bed or
get up in the morning! Keep your bedroom up to 5°C cooler during
the day and up to 1° warmer during the night Coleman® patent
pending BlackOut Bedroom® helps you manage the temperature in your
bedroom by storing energy from the sun in the surface of the fabric.
Keeping you cooler in the day and warmer at night creating a more
comfortable sleeping environment - whatever the weather!
XXL Bedroom - Coleman® patent pending BlackOut Bedroom® are designed
to be more spacious than the average tent bedroom. Comfortably
accommodating Coleman's larger double air beds, they offer plenty of
space to make your camping trip more enjoyable and helping you get a
great nights sleep, in the great outdoors!
Capacity : 4 person
Rooms : 2
Set-up : Inflatable
Structure : Tunnel
Poles : Air
Groundsheet : PE, Welded, gully integrated
Outer Fabric : Polyester PU Coated/Fire Retardant
Inner Fabric : Breathable Polyeste/ne-see-um Mesh
Seams : Taped Seams
Carry Bag : Included
Pump : Hand Pump Included
Pack Size : 58 x 38 x 46cm
Weight : 18.5kg
Water Column : 4500mm
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com