Coleman Tasman 3 Person Tunnel Tent
The Tasman 3 tent is a great value tent from Coleman - a world renowned,
industry leader. Its sleek aerodynamic tunnel shape is designed to
protect campers from the wind and its built in UV Guard is there to
defend from sun damage.
With two entry doors, a large storage space and a generous bedroom area
the Tasman 3 is ideal for festivals or a weekend break away. The tent is
very easy to set up, with a simple ring and pin pole attachment and
fibreglass poles to keep it stable in extreme conditions. The Tasman 3
also has a detachable ground sheet for easy cleaning as well as Weather
Tec+ to ensure campers remain protected and dry on the campsite.
Porch features large PVC windows with curtains and double layer side
door for increased ventilation
Strong and durable, detachable PE riser groundsheet to keep damp away
from sleeping area
Quick and easy pitch ? flysheet first
Durable 3000mm hydrostatic head polyester flysheet
Fire retardant - added safety feature ensures that the fabric will not
flare dangerously out of control and will self-extinguish therefore
giving time to escape
WeatherTec + system utilises the latest technology to ensure campers
remain protected and dry on the campsite
Capacity: 2 person
Set up ? Flysheet first
Pack size: 61 x 18 x 17 cm
Height ? 120cm
Flysheet ? Polyester 3000mm PU coated, taped teams
Inner ? Breakable polyester and ?no-see -um? mesh
Groundsheet: PE (detachable)
Total pitch area: 7.27m2 (Sleeping area - 3.74m2; Storage area ?
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com