GUL DARTMOUTH Child Life Jacket
100N Child Life Jacket
ISO Approved Life Jacket
CE Approved Hard Wearing Outer
Solas Approved Reflective Tape on Collar
40mm Nylon Webbing Waist Belt
Adjustable Webbing Thigh Straps
Soft Layered Foam
YKK Front ZIP
DARTMOUTH Child Life Jacket
The Gul Dartmouth 100N Child Life Jacket is an essential piece of
equipment for any child heading out to sea. The large collar helps to
protect from the sun and supports the head if submerged. The reflective
piping and bright orange panels means the jacket is easily visible from
a distance, ISO and CE approval guarantees every safety requirement is
Click to enlarge
Note: Please take into account both the chest
measurements and the weight of the wearer when selecting a size, and
bear in mind that number of layers of clothing that will be worn
underneath the jacket. The chest measurement of the user should be
within the range shown. Also please bear in mind the jacket fit will
assume a proportional waist to the chest measurement - if you have a
larger waist please give us a call and we can provide guidance on the
best size for you.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com