50N Fully tested jacket
Zip entry with adjustable and durable webbing straps for individual fit
Very adjustable so will fit a wide range of sizes (within size
High quality, durable materials and seams
Shaped for ease of movement and comfort
Perfect for Canoeing, kayaking, sailing, jet skiing, waterskiing,
wakeboarding, kite surfing, windsurfing, boating etc
A fantastic quality buoyancy aid from Typhoon at an entry level price.
Fully CE tested and certified, approved to EN393. Brand New
The Typhoon 50N is fantastic quality and value. It's made for all kinds
of water sports and boating but is particularly useful for sports where
you need plenty of movement andcomfort. The short design is particulary
good for sports where you are sitting down such as kayaking and sailing,
as the lack of length helps to stop the jacket riding up round your
neck. The cut away arms also give a fantastic amount of comfortable arm
movement. The zip opening makes it extremely quick and easy to put the
vest on and take it off. Overhead jackets can be very difficult to take
off particularly when wet. This jacket is very adjustable
Junior (Chest 70 - 86cm weight 30-40kg)
Small / Medium (Chest 86 - 104cm - weight 40-70kg)
Large / X Large (Chest 99 - 124cm - weight 70kg+)
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com