TWF 100N LIFE JACKET
The TWF ADULTS 100N LIFE JACKET is designed
for safety and practicality when having fun in the water. The life
jacket has a 100 Newton rating that conforms to E.U. safety standards.
The closed cell foam inner and 100% nylon outer help to keep the warmth
in, the water out and help to increase your buoyancy. It features a YKK
front zipper and a Fixlock quick-release adjustable buckle at the front
and it has adjustable leg-straps for a good tight fit.
The life jacket has been designed for use in sheltered waters and comes
in a bright orange colour with light-reflective panels on the shoulders
and chest to help you be seen in the water.
The life jacket should be checked regularly to make sure that the vest
and the buoyancy material are in good condition. After using the life
jacket, always rinse it in fresh water to get rid salt and sand and make
sure to dry and store it in a well-ventilated place.
The TWF Life Jacket reduces the risk of drowning but does not guarantee
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org