Womens Targhee II
The Targhee II hiking shoe from KEEN is ready for your off-road
challenges. The KEEN.Dry membrane creates a waterproof seal. A removable
metatomical footbed quickly molds to your foot's shape for personalised
comfort. Breathable and durable, the leather and mesh upper lets you
meet challenges with confidence. Please note colour saturation may vary.
Heel support structure
4mm multi-directional lugs
KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
Dual density compression-molded EVA midsole
Non-marking rubber outsole
Removable metatomical dual density EVA footbed
Waterproof nubuck leather upper
Torsion stability ESS shank
Black Oliver/Mineral Blue
13.74 oz/390.22 g
Wet – water resistant
KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
Non-marking rubber outsole
Leather and textile upper
KEEN's Waterproof and Insulated collection features KEEN.DRY
waterproof-breathable technology to keep your feet dry and comfortable.
To enhance product performance, we recommend cleaning your footwear in
cold water with mild soap or detergent and air dry away from heat.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org