Womens Durand Mid WP
Amazing comfort and unsurpassed durability from the first step to the
millionth! The KEEN Durand Mid WP hiking boots for men are crafted of
KEEN PU and dual compound rubber outsole. They deliver durable,
dependable longevity for the long haul. PU resists breakdown and
compression, while preserving its shock-absorbing qualities no matter
how many miles you put on them, keeping you comfortable while hiking.
Feet stay dry thanks to the KEEN.Dry waterproof, breathable membrane.
This hiker is American Built in KEEN's Portland, Oregon, factory.
Wonderlust Gear of the Year Winner 2015 – Best Footwear Award
Awarded best in test Voted winner in the 2014 GearWeAre Awards
Direct attach PU midsole
KEEN.DRY ® waterproof breathable membrane
Dual compound rubber outsole
Integrated PU heel cushion
TPU stability shank
Waterproof nubuck leather & breathable mesh upper
Women's specific fit
16.5 oz/469 g
Hiking, Waterproof, American River Clean Up
Wet – water resistant
KEEN.DRY waterproof breathable membrane
Nubuck and textile upper
Care for Waterproof Leather
Gently brush the shoe with a soft bristle brush or hand towel to remove
loose dirt and debris. Stains can be treated by lightly rubbing a gum
eraser in a circular motion over the location and lightly brushing
afterwards. Tough stains can be treated with a mixture of water and a
little vinegar on a damp cloth. This process may cause slight
discoloration to the area..
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org