Fin Action Steering Ė Great for carving turns
Plastic fins sewn onto the sides of the cover
Open back design makes it easy to re-board
Heavy-Gauge PVC Bladder with RF welded seams
Double-Stitched Full Nylon Cover
Deluxe nylon handles with neoprene knuckle guards
Boston Valve for convenient inflating and deflating
Pivot Action Tow Point with Kwik-Connect for fast hook-ups
2 Rider capacity
58 x 48in (deflated)
Cover Full Nylon
Max Capacity 2 Riders
Diameter (deflated) 58 x 48in
Tow Point Kwik Connect
Two people can carve turns with SLASH II!
Both riders simply lean in the direction they want to turn and pull on
the opposite handle. The plastic fins sewn onto the side of the cover do
the carving. SLASH II is so much fun that youíll want to ride it all day
long! You just might be able to, since itís so easy to re-board with the
open back design, a feature that little ones and tired adults really
appreciate. SLASH II has a 30-guage PVC bladder and is fully covered
with double stitched 840-denier nylon, making it torsionally rigid to
respond to riderís commands. Itís equipped with a Kwik-Connect, Boston
valve, and 4 nylon-wrapped handles with neoprene knuckle guards. Size 58
in. x 48 in. (deflated). Designed for 1 or 2 riders. Patented
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com