This Bestway Kondor 2000 inflatable boat
61100 has a length of 188 cm and can be used as a dinghy. It's easy to
set up and is ideal for shallow waters.
The boat is made of high-quality materials, which makes it sturdy and
durable. The inflatable floor forms an even surface which adds stability
on the water. The boat is equipped with interlocking quick-release
valves for quick inflation and deflation. The inflatable boat will
accommodate one adult and one child with a maximum combined weight of
Inflated size: 188 x 98 x 30 cm (L x W x H)
Deflated size: 197 x 115 cm (L x W)
3 air chamber construction
With interlocking quick-release valves
Strong, pre-tested vinyl
All around grab rope with built-in grommets
Inflatable floor for extra comfort
With sturdy oarlocks and oar holders
Weight capacity: 120 kg
Passengers: 1 adult + 1 child
Heavy-duty repair patch
Delivery includes 1 x boat
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com