The Hydro-Force™ Lite-Rapid X2 Kayak is
part of Bestway's premium range of inflatable rubber boats and rafts.
Perfect for adventures on rivers and streams, fishing expeditions, and
family day's out to the lake. With the right conditions and experience,
you can take this inflatable canoe almost anywhere. Being an inflatable
kayak, the Lite-Rapid X2 blow-up boat is light and easy to carry to the
water. And when you've finished, the quick inflate/deflate valve means
you can fold the inflatable canoe down nice and small again, making
storage and transport so easy, no need for roof racks!
With a capacity for two adults (160kg) the Lite-Rapid X2 Hydro-Force™
kayak features two inflatable seats with comfortable backrests, which
makes such a difference during a day's kayaking.The Hydro-Force™ range
comes from Bestway®, renowned for quality, affordability and decades of
experience in the inflatables market. The strong pre-tested vinyl is UV,
oil and salt water resistant. The streamlined blow-up kayak is
hydrodynamic and designed to prevent water from entering the boat. Much
more than an inflatable raft, the Lite-Rapid canoe will cut through the
water with ease, and even features a removable middle keel fin for
directional stability, with the option of removing it in shallow water.
The inflatable canoe includes two lightweight aluminium oars. The
paddles are 2.18 m (86") long, with a double-bladed design, so you can
row on both sides of the boat. Perfect for a single paddler, the other
passenger can sit back and enjoy the scenery going by!
Size: 3.21 m x 88 cm (126" x 35")
2 person inflatable kayak
Includes two oars
Comfortable inflatable seats
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org