The GoSea Heavy Duty Kayak Roof Rack
Folding Twin J-Bars are designed to be mounted onto a vehicle's existing
roof rack bars. They act as cradles for your kayaks to be held firmly in
place. These J-Bars fold down flat when not in use, keeping them out of
the way and reducing drag. The folding Twin J bar fits to most roof rack
bars and is specifically designed to fit square roof rack bars and aero
roof rack bars. Each bar is fitted with foam pads to protect the craft
from coming into contact with metal frame. The GoSea folding Twin J-bar
is designed to support two kayaks up to 85kg.
Strong Aluminium Frame
Carries up to 2 Kayaks or Canoes
Arms Fold When Not in Use
Includes 4x 4M Tie Down Straps
Integrated Paddle Holders
Rubber Bumpers on Upper Arms
Rubber & Neoprene Pads on Lower Arms
Tube Size: 22.2 x 2mm
Weight Limit: 85kg
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com