Folding Anchor Kit - with 1.5m chain & 30m rope
This folding anchor kit can be easily stowed and carried in the back of
the kayak making it ideal for use when fishing and snorkelling. It fits
neatly into a hatch or under bungees in a well.
It can also be used for anchoring small boats, dinghies, inflatables,
tenders, ribs and jetskis.
Includes: 1.5kg folding galvanised anchor, 30m x 6mm 3 strand
polypropylene rope and 1.5m x 6mm short link chain (total kit weight
1.5kg folding galvanised anchor
30m x 6mm 3 strand polypropylene rope
1.5m x 6mm short link chain
Total kit weight 3.35kg
Folding Anchor Kit
Inexpensive and easy to store, the H2O Folding Anchor Kit makes an Ideal
backup anchor on larger boats or can be used as a primary anchor on
smaller boats, sailboards kayaks, canoes and inflatable boats.
3.5 lb folding anchor with 6.5 M of 1/4" line
Stainless fast eye boat snap
Rubberised Danforth Anchor
This H2o anchor has a rubberisied coating to protect hull from damage.
This danforth anchor kit is ideal for canoes, Kayaks,PWCs, small
RIB's/tenders/boats and dinghies.
1.5kg yellow coated Danforth anchor
7.2 m of anchor line
Nylon rope storage bag with a drawstring
Anchor is approx. 13”(33cm) wide x 17”(43cm) long.
Ideal for anchoring in shallow water in calm conditions. Fill the
durable vinyl/polyester tri-laminate anchor bag with up to 18 kg of
rocks or sand. A buoy marks the anchor's location.
2.3 m rope and snap hook
Bag is 28cm x 25cm
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org