Family Size Recreational Kayak with Excellent Stability and Comfort
The GoSea Voyage is a wide and stable
Double (2+1) Sit-On Recreational Kayak that offers fantastic performance
whether drifting down the river, travelling the lake or bay hopping on
the coast. Designed for two paddlers with a moulded seat for an
additional small passenger in the middle. The Voyage is both very
comfortable and stable making it suitable for fun with the whole family.
There is storage courtesy of a rear well with bungees and two cockpit
hatches. There are easy carry handles at either end of the kayak and two
side handles situated either side of the cockpit area for easy
transport. The hull design means the kayak has good tracking and glide
and is easy to paddle, using the central seat the kayak can also be
paddled by a single person.
2 x 8 Inch Hatches with Liners - Liner is not Waterproof!
Toggle Handles Front and Back
Webbing Handles to Sides
D-Ring Mounting Points for Accessories
8 x Scupper Plug Holes - Plugs provided
Drinks Bottle Holders
Brass Inserts for Optional Fitting of 2 Flush Mounted Rod Holders
Type: Tandem 2+1, Family
Size (LxWxH): 370 x 87 x 30cm (12ft 1in x 2ft 8in x
Weight: 33.8kg (74lbs)
Max Load: 210kg (463lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com