The GoSea Pioneer XL is a larger, stable
version of the original Pioneer. With 2 flush mounted rod holders and
optional central swivel rod holder. The XL comes with a central hatch
and fore and aft bungee storage areas giving the kayak lots of storage.
Just like its little brother, the XL's hull design ensures the kayak's
great tracking and glide whilst allowing them to stack perfectly with
other Pioneer XLs - making it easier to store and transport. Carry
handles and toggles located on all sides also make lifting the kayak
down to the water very easy. With a max user load of approximately
125kgs, the GoSea Pioneer XL is a spacious kayak that can comfortably
carry an adult along with a range of equipment and still give you the
confidence in its stability and performance.
2x Rear Flush Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
8 Inch Central Hatch with Liner - Not Waterproof!
Front & Rear Deck Storage with Integral Bungees
Toggle Handles Front and Back
Webbing Handles to Sides
Drinks Bottle Holder
4x D-Ring Mounting Points for Accessories
4 x Scupper Plug Holes - Plugs provided
Type: Single, Compact, Fishing
Size (LxWxH): 289 x 78 x 40cm (9ft 6in x 2ft 7in x
Weight: 23kg (50.7lbs)
Max Load: 125kg (276lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org