Lightweight, Stable, Safe & Fun. Ideal for Smaller Adults & Juniors
The GoSea Vortex is a single Sit-On-Top
Kayak that offers fantastic performance in a wide range of situations.
The hull design makes it suitable for either playing in the surf or for
paddling down the river. The GoSea Vortex is extremely manoeuvrable,
tracking well in a straight line, with a good amount of glide for this
size of kayak. Although the GoSea Vortex will happily take an adult up
to around 95kg, it is also a great option for junior paddlers due to
it's light manoeuvrability. The GoSea Vortex has 2 storage hatches with
easy access, with a further good sized storage area with integral
bungees at the stern, suitable for larger items. The GoSea Vortex also
includes handles for easy carrying and a number of securing brackets for
the fitting of a seat or other accessories.
2x 6 Inch Central Hatch with Liner - Liner is not Waterproof!
Rear Storage with Integral Bungee
Front, Back and Side Webbing Handles for Easy Transport
D-Ring Mounting Points for Accessories
2x Scupper Plug Holes
Type: Single, Compact
Size (LxWxH): 259 x 73 x 24cm (8ft 4in x 2ft 4in x
Weight: 20kg (44lbs)
Max Load: 85kg (187lbs/ 14.4st)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org