Upright Bars are an excellent way of
carrying your kayak, board or canoe up to 60kg, on your existing car
roof rack. By putting the craft on its side, it also leaves the rest of
the roof rack available to attach other equipment. Two straps are
included with the bars and strap slots are provided at the end of each
bar making it very easy to get it on to the roof and securely attached
in minutes. The GoSea Heavy Duty Bars are manufactured using high
quality steel. A heavy duty foam padding and nylon cover protects the
load during transport. The L Bars are secured to the existing roof rack
cross bar with two steel clamps and will fit roof bars up to 46mm wide
by 50mm thick.
For double or single kayaks, canoes or boards
Simple to fit onto aero bars or standard square bars
All fittings supplied
Height 50cm to loop (53.5cm to top of loop)
Fitting instructions included
Weight Limit: 60kg
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com