GoSea Kayak Paddle Leash - Coiled 1.5m
Your choice of 2, 3 or 4 GoSea Kayak Paddle Leashes
1.5m long coiled paddle leash
Pack of 2, 3 or 4 leashes
Snap hook with swivel
Secure Velcro webbing attachment
These 1.5m coiled paddle leashes are perfect for securing kayak or canoe
paddles whilst in the water. They give you peace of mind that you won't
lose your paddle should you drop it overboard. They also allows you to
free your hands so you can concentrate on other things, such as fishing.
It can also be used for anything else you don't want to lose over the
side including fishing rods, dry bags, helmets and buoyancy aids.
The leashes are a high quality GoSea product made from hard wearing 1.5m
(when stretched) coiled nylon so it is corrosion resistant as it
features no metal parts, just strong, durable plastic fittings.
THIS LISTING IS FOR A PACK OF 2, 3 or 4 PADDLE LEASHES - PLEASE SEE OUR
OTHER LISTING IF ONLY ONE IS REQUIRED.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com