Agile and Stable - GoSea - Wayfarer Sit-In Kayak
A great recreational kayak for day
excursions, fishing, photographing, and just having fun. The cockpit,
designed for easy entry/exit, is large enough to suit all types of
paddlers. The ergonomically designed seat provides leg support and a
comfortable paddling position. Great looks, superb handling and of
course, the Wayfarer is light enough to load and carry on your own, so
you can take it wherever you go.
Comfortable Back Rest
Front and Rear Toggle Handles
Rear and Forward Storage Compartments with Rubber Seal Covers
Forward Deck Bungees for Storage
Foot Rests or Rudder Pedals (Rudder Version)
Rudder or Non-Rudder Versions Available
Cockpit Raise and Lower for Rudder (Rudder Version)
Shallow Curved Bottom for Greater Stability and Safety
Short and Easily Maneouvered in Tighter Spots
Large Cockpit for Easy Entry and Exit
Fitted with an Ergonomically Designed Seat which Provides Great Leg
Support and a Comfortable Paddling Position
Type: Single, Sit-In
Size (LxWxH): 345 x 63 x 35cm (11ft 4in x 2ft 1in x
Weight: 22kg (48.5lbs)
Max Load: 135kg (298lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org