|Type||Single, Compact, Utility|
|Size (LxWxH)||266 x 75 x 32cm (8ft 7in x 2ft 4in x 1ft 1in)|
|Max Load||115kg (253lbs)|
GoSea Pioneer is a compact Single Sit-On Kayak that offers a fantastic level of stability for a lightweight Kayak, allowing you to concentrate on simply having fun. Designed for one person, the Pioneer Sit-On Kayak is both very comfortable and stable. It is the perfect companion for short or long trips on the river or bay hopping.
The GoSea Pioneer includes a central sealed storage hatch with bag and a further storage area at the stern where more equipment can easily be held in place by the elastic bungees. The GoSea Pioneer Kayak weighs just 21.5kg and can carry a maximum load of 120kg. It is very easy to carry due to the conveniently located side handles plus the two extra at the bow and stern. The side handles have a bungee attachment that is useful for keeping the paddle secure when not in use.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
• Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
• Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts, accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
• Constructed from industry standard LLDPE. Read more about the difference between this and HDPE.
• Important Safety advice. Read more about safety when kayaking.
• More from GoSea. Read more about GoSea kayaks.
|Actual Size||265 x 77 x 32cm|
|Colour||Blue & White, Green & White, Yellow & Orange, Pink & Mauve or Red &Orange|
|Kayak Type||Sit-On-Top Kayak|
|Kayak Length||0 - 271cm|
|Max User Weight||115kg|
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
There are no reviews for this product yet.