Ideal Utility Kayak, Stable, Safe and Stackable
GoSea Pioneer is a compact Single
Sit-On-Top Kayak that offers a fantastic level of stability for a
lightweight Kayak, allowing you to concentrate on simply having fun.
Designed for one person, the Pioneer Sit-On Kayak is both very
comfortable and stable. It is the perfect companion for short or long
trips on the river or bay hopping. The GoSea Pioneer includes a central
sealed storage hatch and a further storage area at the stern where more
equipment can easily be held in place by the bungees. The GoSea Pioneer
Kayak weighs just 21.5kg and can carry a maximum load of 120kg. It is
very easy to carry due to the conveniently located side handles plus the
two extra at the bow and stern. The GoSea Pioneer is stackable with
other Pioneer Kayaks due to its long rounded keel.
6 Inch Central Hatch with Liner - Liner is not Waterproof!
Rear Storage with Integral Bungee
Toggle Handles Front and Back
Webbing Handles to Sides
D-Ring Mounting Points for Accessories
4 x Scupper Plug Holes - Plugs provided
Type: Single, Compact, Utility
Size (LxWxH): 266 x 75 x 32cm (8ft 7in x 2ft 4in x
Weight: 21kg (46lbs)
Max Load: 115kg (253lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com