Gill Speedskin Skiff Suit
The new Speedskin SKiff Suit offers performance-driven dinghy sailors a
versatile wetsuit solution for wet, windy and action packed racing
conditions. The lightweight neoprene features wind, water and UV
protection, X4 Flex stretch panels for fit and flexibility and
strategically reinforced Di Guard protection points as well as
Performance Hiking Pad compatibility. Partner with the Pro Rash Vest on
sunnier days or combine with the Thermoskin Top when the temperature
SuperFlex neck entry for improved fit and comfort
Flatlocked construction to reduce chafing
2mm Neoprene for warmth and impact protection
Di-Guard neoprene seat and knees protect against wear generated
through contact with the boat.
Low bulk X4 Flex stretch zones at side panels, crotch and behind knees.
90% neoprene, 10% nylon
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com