Gill Pro Salopettes - Mens & Ladies
The Gill Pro Salopettes allow you to race hard in comfort, even in the
wettest of conditions. Our specially developed 2 Dot TM Waterproof
fabric has a hydrophobic laminate barrier that blocks water but allows
moisture vapour to escape to the outside. The high-fit design with fully
adjustable, stretch braces provides protection from wind and water and
the seat and knees have been reinforced with an abrasion resistant
High fit design with an elasticated waist.
Abrasion resistant seat and knees
Articulated fit allows trouser to move with you.
Adjustable, stretch barces.
Adjustable velcro ankle closure for full weather protection.
Reflective accents for low light conditions.
Women's model has Female specific design and fit.
2 Dot TM 2 Layer highly breathable and waterproof laminated fabric.
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal.
Durable water repellent finish.
Low noise and soft touch fabric.
Dinghy and Keel Boat Sailing
Outer: 100% Nylon with PU Laminate. Reinforcement: 100% Polyester
Size Guide - Mens
Click to enlarge
Size Guide - Womens
Click to enlarge
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com