GILL PRO SALOPETTES
Always striving for perfection, the new
Gill Pro Salopettes have been carefully designed to offer you maximum
protection whilst sailing or racing. Two layers of fabric are combined
to remove water away from the body and push it to the outside of the
garment for dry and healthy skin whilst an elasticated waist and
adjustable braces ensure the perfect fit. Whether for use in wet and dry
weather, the salopettes are packed with functions to keep you warm and
dry, so that you can focus on your performance.
High fit design with adjustable stretch braces for improved fit
Abrasion resistant seat and knees protect against wear and tear
Elasticated waist for comfort
Adjustable ankle closures for wet weather protection
2-layer coated fabric with a durable repellent finish
Fully taped seams for a waterproof seal
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com