Yak Greenburg 70N Buoyancy Aid
Your definitive touring companion, no matter how far or wide you paddle.
The 70N Greenburg buoyancy aid is front-zipped for ease of entry and
equipped with every essential for lengthy days out on the water. Yak’s
revolutionary Axial Core technology provides complete freedom of
movement, so you’ll feel no resistance from your Greenburg as go.
Moulded with 4D cast foam to snugly hug your body and with breathable
spacer mesh lining to improve air circulation, it will ensure you are as
fresh and comfortable when you arrive as when you set out. A truly
excellent buoyancy device from one of the leading names in paddle sports
Adjustable shoulders with Axial Core technology
4D Cast foam contoured to ‘hug’ the body
Dual interlocking waist glide adjustment
Lower adjustable buckled cinch belt to reduce jacket ride up
Breathable spacer mesh lining to improve circulation
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com