Family Size Recreational Kayak with Excellent Stability and Comfort
The GoSea Glide Tandem is a comfortable and
stable recreational kayak for two paddlers. The Glide Tandem is a wide
and stable Kayak that offers fantastic performance whether drifting down
the river, travelling the lake or bay hopping on the coast. There are
moulded-in carry handles at either end of the kayak and two side handles
for easy transport. The hull design means the kayak has good tracking
and glide and is easy to paddle. The forward cockpit has moulded in
foot-rests, scupper holes, a storage hatch, drinks bottle holder and
fishing rod holder point. The rear cockpit has moulded in foot-rests,
scupper holes, a storage hatch, an additional moulded-in storage hatch
and fishing rod holder point. There is a storage well with bungee at the
rear of the kayak.
4x Flush Mounted Fishing Rod Holders
1x Central Mounted Adjustable Rod Holder
2x 6 inch Hatches with Liners - Liner is not Waterproof!
Centrally Located moulded in hatch - Buckle Lid Closure
Forward Drinks Bottle Holder
Rear Storage with Integral Bungee
Front, Rear and Side moulded-in handles for easy Transport
Moulded-in Foot Rests
Hull Drainage Plug
D-ring Mounting Points for Accessories
10x Scupper Plug Holes - plugs provided, with easy pull handles for
Type: Tandem, Fishing
Size (LxWxH): 374 x 80 x 31cm (12ft 2in x 2ft 6in x
Weight: 36.6kg (80lbs)
Max Load: 250kg (551lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or email@example.com