Explore 14 specialised fishing kayak
The Explore 14 is a specialised fishing
kayak with a smooth flowing hull and rudder system for increased
manoeuvrability. The Dashboard provides a multitude of mounting points
for your equipment. There are four flush mounted rod holders, as well as
the central swivel rod holder, giving plenty of options for anchored
fishing or trolling, as well as a transducer compatible scupper and
sonar hood. There is plenty of storage with a moulded-in centre storage
well, X-large hatch on the bow, rear storage hatch and a specialised
storage tank well at the rear, designed to fit a crate. The Explore Pro
14 is the perfect choice for anyone looking for a serious fishing kayak.
With it’s size, stability and storage making it ideal for venturing
Large Multi-Functional Console with Internal Storage Well / Fishing
Dashboard - Attach Rod Holders and Other Fishing Equipment also
Includes a Catch Ruler
X-Large Buckle-Down Oval Hatch to Front
4 x Flush Mounted Rod Holders & Console Mounted Adjustable Rod Holder
Rudder Directional Control via Adjustable Foot Pedals with in Cockpit
‘Raise and Lower'
Transducer Compatible Scupper
X-Large Rear Storage Well with Crate Shelf and Integral Bungee
Rear Screw Storage Hatch with Liner - Liner is not Waterproof!
Attachment points behind the seat for Motor Mount - Not Included
Brass Insert Accessory Mounts
Removable Rubber Side Carry Handles
Deck Mounted Grab Line
Toggle Handles to Front & Rear - Rear has Allowance for Rudder
Deckeye Mounting Points for Accessories
6 x Scupper Plug Holes - Plugs provided with easy pull handles
Drinks Bottle Holder
Type: Single, Fishing
Size (LxWxH): 424 x 76 x 31cm (13ft 9in x 2ft 5in x
Weight: 37.2kg (82lbs)
Max Load: 190kg (419lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Food Grade Compatible
10 Days Ice Retention from Commercial Grade PU Insulation
Tough UV Resistant Roto-Molded Construction
Heavy Duty Rubber Latches and Freezer Gasket Gives an Airtight Seal
Oversized Drain with additional Tethered Drain Plug Kit
Integrated Bottle Opener
Molded-in Tie Down Slots
Non Marking Rubber Feet
Non Slip Lid with Fish Ruler
Vacuum Release Valve
Capacity: 18.93 Litres / 5 Gallons / 20 Quarts
Dimensions: External - Length 54cm, Width 34cm, Height 47cm / Internal
- Length 36cm, Width 21cm, Height 25cm
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org