Explore 10 - Compact Specialist Fishing Kayak
The Explore 10 is a fast and manoeuvrable
fishing kayak with a smooth flowing hull. The included rudder system
gives additional control and manoeuvrability. The Dashboard provides a
multitude of mounting points for your equipment. There are four flush
mounted rod holders, as well as the central swivel rod holder, giving
plenty of options for anchored fishing or trolling. The moulded-in
centre storage well offers plenty of space to stow all those bits and
pieces you need close to hand. The large click seal hatch on the bow,
which opens into the hull, is ideal for storing rods. There is a large
well at the rear for any additional equipment. The Explore 10 is the
perfect choice for anyone looking for a compact, faster, more
manoeuvrable fishing kayak.
Large Multi-Functional Console with Internal Storage Well / Fishing
Dashboard - Attach Rod Holders and Other Fishing Equipment also
Includes a Catch Ruler
Oval Hatch to Front
Large Rear Storage Well with Integral Bungee
4 x Flush Mounted Rod Holders & Console Mounted Adjustable Rod Holder
Rudder Directional Control via Adjustable Foot Pedals with in Cockpit
‘Raise and Lower'
Transducer Compatible Scupper
Attachment points behind the seat for Motor Mount - Not Included
Brass Insert Accessory Mounts
Removable Rubber Side Carry Handles
Toggle Handles to Front & Rear - Rear has Allowance for Rudder
D-Ring Mounting Points for Accessories
6 x Scupper Plug Holes - Plugs provided
Drinks Bottle Holder
Type: Single, Fishing
Size (LxWxH): 315 x 75 x 26cm (10ft 3in x 2ft 5in x
Weight: 26.5kg (58lbs)
Max Load: 95kg (209lbs)
Kayak & accessories bundle of your choice
Colour mix may vary between kayaks
Each kayak has an individual serial number printed on the warning
label. This unique number allows the kayak to be tracked from the
factory to you and gives you piece of mind that in the event of loss
or theft, your kayak can clearly be identified.
GOSEA kayaks are warranted against material or manufacturing defects
in the hull and deck for three years from the date of purchase. Parts,
accessories, and outfitting are warranted for a period of one (1) year
against material or manufacturing defects from the date of purchase.
Select the bundle you require, with your choice of colour, from the
drop-down-menu at the top of the page.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org