BTP 12 Manometer features twin pumps which switch automatically at the
appropriate pressure - a high volume turbine pump and a high pressure
piston pump. Pressure is monitored and controlled by a round manometer
gauge located on the top of the pump. Excellent quality pump from a well
known Italian brand. Perfect for inflating and deflating boat, ribs and
dinghies as well as SUP boards, kayaks, air beds and swimming pools.
These pumps are very well made and therefore are extremely reliable and
robust. They make the assembly of any inflatable item much easier. They
are designed to be used on items with larger air capacities such as
boats and swimming pools. It comes with leads and clips so it can be
connected directly to a 12 V battery; it cannot however be used with a
cigarette lighter socket. Comes complete with universal nozzels which
will fit most push on valves up to 16mm diameter.
Dual 12 volt high pressure pump
Pressure: 1 bar (14.5 psi)
Consumption: 20 A max
Turbine flow rate: 450 l/min
Piston flow rate: 160 l/min
Automatic stop when selected pressure is reached
Air filter easily accessible for cleaning and replacement (pictured)
Reading scale in bar and psi
Complete with connectors and adaptor nozzels for dinghies and kites
Supplied with shoulder bag
Can inflate and deflate
Equipped with a shoulder bag
Comes with 1.7m air tube & 3m power cord.
Can I Cancel an Order?
- You have a right to cancel an order or return it, from when it is placed until 14 days after it is delivered.
- If the order has not been shipped we can amend or cancel it for you. Contact our Customer Service Team as soon as you can.
- If the order has been shipped you can return it for a refund of the item cost.
How do I return an item?
For the UK, unused as new Items may be returned within 14 days of delivery. For Non-UK Countries, unused as new Items may be returned within 20 days of delivery.
- There is no need to contact us before returning the item.
- Put the item into its original packaging.
- Unwanted items must be returned in a saleable condition.
- Wrap it securely so it will be protected in transit.
- Complete the Return Label received with the order.
To print a copy of the label if it is missing click here:
This is not a prepaid label.
- Send the parcel to us, and obtain proof of postage, using Royal Mail or other carrier.
- We will contact you when the parcel arrives.
- For UK returns if you do not hear from us within 10 working days, please contact us. Returns from other countries may take longer.
Kayaks, Surfboards, Paddle Boards and other Large Items
- Call us to discuss the return
- We will arrange for a carrier to collect the goods
- The cost of the carriage will be deducted from your refund.
This is £60 for kayaks and SUP boards less than 3.5 metres and £90 for longer kayaks and SUP boards. For Surf boards the cost is £35.
Faulty or incorrect items
- Please contact us so we can rectify the problem
Customer Service: 01872 888123 or firstname.lastname@example.org